Background

Monday 25 November 2013

It's beginning to smell like Christmas (orange & cranberries)

Its Monday again!!!!  Not been up to much this weekend trying to force myself to do study but ending up cleaning the house. Oops.

Today's tasks have been sending the last few Christmas themed parcels out to my hubby and the weekly/bi-weekly shop and revision. Nearly went over the weight allowance this time, good job I checked it on the kitchen scales first. Phew!!

Trying my hand out at a few kitchen oriented crafts starting with some cranberry and orange infused gin.  According to the blog I used, blog.rachelcotterill.com , it should be ready for Christmas, hoping to take a bottle down to my mums when I visit her in December.   


I used orange peel (from speed peeling an orange) rather than slices as per the blog but don't think this will made a huge difference to the taste. Like Rachel I'm going to add my sugar later if needed. 

Can't wait to taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment