Background

Friday 22 November 2013

Brrr it's cold outside

Had a busy week so far. My dad and step mum came up to see me at the weekend. Then I headed south to Edinburgh to see my best friend Emma.  It was lovely spending time with my family and friends, but so tired now.  

Came home to a gale and 5c temperatures, brrr a little chilly, perfect time to stay in and craft.  Leaving the cards alone for a bit and dragged out the patchwork.  Haven't looked at my quilt for a few years now. Found out the fabric I used has been discontinued, sad times :-( , this did mean I had to go to the fabric shop to pick more, result :-).

The lady in Verronics was very helpful and also complimented me on my work so far. Chuffed doesn't even cover it as it's my first attempt at a quilt.  Making progress slowly, determined not to make the same mistake twice and leave it too long.  Here's a little sneak peak at my work in progress.


Can't wait to get it finished and put it on my bed. Back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment